Registration Fees (Japanese Yen : JPY)
|By Jan. 14 2020||Beginning Jan. 15 2020|
|JPY 40,000||JPY 45,000|
|JVCS / VCS / ESVONC / ABROVET / AMONCOVET / Slovet /
JSVAS / JSVI / JCVP
|Non Members||JPY 50,000||JPY 55,000|
Graduated Students /
Residents / Interns /
Technicians (Nurses) /
Low income country
|JPY 30,000||JPY 35,000|
|Thursday Night seminar＋
wellcome party ( After 5pm )
|JPY 8,000||JPY 10,000|
|Friday Night seminar＋
cocktail party ( After 5:40pm )
|JPY 8,000||JPY 10,000|
- There is no one day ticket.
|JVCS||Japan Veterinary Cancer Society|
|VCS||Veterinary Cancer Society|
|ESVONC||European Society of Veterinary Oncology|
|ABROVET||Associação Brasileira de Oncologia Veterinária|
|AMONCOVET||Asociación Mexicana de Oncología Veterinaria|
|Slovet||Sociedad Latinoamericana de Oncología Veterinaria|
|JSVAS||Japanese Society of Veterinary Anesthesia and Surgery|
|JSVI||The Japanese Society of Veterinary Imagings|
|JCVP||Japanese College of Veterinary Pathologists|
In order to assist with the travel visa application process, we will provide a letter of invitation to attend WVCC2020 upon request. For those who need an invitation letter, please contact email@example.com
- Invitation letter will be only issued according to the congress original format.
- Please note that we cannot accept any content concerning guarantee your identity or expenses.
- The invitation letter will be provided in the form of a PDF file via email.
- The cancellations must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No refunds, for any reason.
Thanks to our sponsors, the registration fee for WVCC2020 has been greatly discounted.
Please note that the registration fee is non-negotiable since it is the best prices we can offer.
Thank you for your understanding.
* Low-Income Countries Registration Fee: To encourage broad participation in the conference, WVCC TOKYO 2020 is offering lower registration fee for delegates from the following countries: Vietnam, Nepal, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines and Sri Lanka.
Please contact email@example.com for further information and to benefit from the reduced registration fee. For those who are relevant and have already made a payment, also contact the organizing committee on the email address above.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your identification (i.e. passport) at the congress reception desk.